The Magic of Winter on the Unterguggenberg Farm
Our picturesque home village Taisten, the nearby Welsberg and neighboring Gsieser Valley, are among South Tyrol’s most well known winter hiking areas.
The cross-country centers in the Antholzer Valley and in Toblach are easily accessible from the Unterguggenberg Farm. Excellent train and bus connections nearby.
It is valid in the Kronplatz ski area, South Tyrol’s premier ski mountain, where more than 30 lifts and 100 kilometers of excellently prepared runs await you!
Ski Pass Dolomiti Superski
Valid for 460 lift systems and 1.220 kilometers (758 mi) of slopes in the following skiing areas: Cortina d’Ampezzo, Kronplatz, Alta Badia, Gröden, Seiseralm, Fassatal, Karersee, Arabba Marmolada, Hochpustertal, Fleimstal, Obereggen, San Martino di Castrozza-Rollepass, Eisacktal, Trevalli and Civetta.
night skiing and well observable slopes are located right next to the Unterguggenberg Farm. You can get onto your skies right by the house and you are on the slopes in a spur of a moment!
Ski lift Pichl/Gsies and mountain lift St. Magdalena/Gsies are also within a few minutes driving distance from the Unterguggenberg Farm.
Free of charge for our guests: HOLIDAYPASS PREMIUM
HOLIDAYPASS Premium owners can use the “Ski Pustertal Express” at no cost; it connects the valley stations of the ski areas Kronplatz and Sextner Dolomites and runs every half hour.
The HOLIDAYPASS PREMIUM is provided to our guests free of charge. This enables you to take part in the vacation activity program sponsored by the Tourism Office and enjoy several other tourist attractions.
Adventures on ice and in the snow – discover the secrets of winter…
- while taking a WINTER HIKE on the cleared hiking trails to the open alpine meadows
- on 42 km of CROSS-COUNTRY-RUNS: cross-country ski for your health!
- on SKI TOURS with friends
- on a SLEDDING RUN combined with a hot mulled wine tasting
- while ICE SKATING at the ice rinks
- while SNOW SHOE HIKING through the wintry surroundings
- on the snow-sure, beginner and moderately difficult rated ski runs of the SKI CAROUSEL KRONPLATZ
- as family fun at the FAMILY SKI LIFTS in Taisten LOCATED DIRECTLY BY THE UNTERGUGGENBERG FARM, as well as in Pichl and St. Magdalena.
- while ICE CLIMBING on the Eisturm (ice tower) in Welsberg
- while having fun in a SNOW BALL FIGHT with your children
- while SUNBATHING and RELAXING